I made the background paper myself! I had some Rhonda Farrer PP that I loved, but was the wrong color pink. So I broke out my PTI Fancy Flourishes stamp set, some Hibiscus Burst ink, and Versamark. Then I sponged Fresh Snow ink around the edges of some Bazzill CS.
The cupcake accent is from the Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge. The "cake" is embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, and the wrapper is crimped (Fiskars Crimper). The "M" bling is from Hobby Lobby.
Stickles, Queen and Co felt fusion, Heidi Swapp "sweet", and a napkin cut out with Nesties finishes the page. I do not like the journaling block so I will probably redo it...
I was playing around with my new stamps and ink from PTI and came up with this card! The Maya Road stickpin matches perfectly with the PTI Sweet Blush ink, CS and ribbon. I used my scallop nesties and paper pierced the scallops for a little more detail. The stamp sets used are Big and Bold Wishes and Fancy Flourishes.
I made the following card using the SC266 Sketch from SplitCoastStampers. All supplies are PTI except for the bling. I knew that I wanted to use the cupcake image from the Sweet Treats cartridge, so this sketch worked out perfectly. I cut everything at 3" except for the cupcake wrapper which I cut at 3.25. I then ran the wrapper through my crimper. I added some bling (from Michaels) to the cherry.
I used the Wishing You... stamp set from PTI for the sentiment, and the scallop heart Nesties that my sister gave me for Christmas. I used my paper piercer around the larger heart, and the bling heart is actually an old earring of mine. The cupcake and the mat behind it are both popped up using stamping dimensionals. I am really pleased with how this card turned out!
Megan and I made a card for a Birthday Party that she is going to tonight. She picked out the image (from the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge) and the papers. She even picked out the stamps! She glued everything together also. All supplies are PTI except for the stickles. For some reason I can not find my pink or red stickles...
I have been wanting to make a banner for ages... and this weekend I finally did! The girls wanted to decorate for Valentines Day, but unfortunately I do not have much in the way of Valentines Day decor. So down to the craft room I went!
I started with a paper pack from K&Co (I think) that I got for last years Valentine Project. I cut the PP at 6 x 10, and the white CS (PTI) at 7 x 10.5. I made a mark at the center of one of the short sides and trimmed my paper from the corner to my mark making the pennant shape. It was super easy! I used my SU Scallop border punch on the CS which was a pain.. but it looks great!
The large flowers are Heidi Swapp, and the rest of the flowers and the pearls are SU. I misted the medium flower with Glimmer Mist to make it a light pink. I cut vintage sheet music with the largest Nestabilities scallop circle die (well, the largest that I own), sprayed it with a little glimmer mist and crinkled it up. The chipboard letters were painted with Tim Holtz Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers. I "pounced" the paint on to get the texture. The lace trim was from Wal-Mart I believe, and I have had it for quite a while.